If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (717) 510-6779

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


House Cleansing

FIRE DAMAGE CAUSED BY CHRISTMAS CARD FALLING INTO FIREPLACE

During the holidays a Christmas card fell in gas log fireplace in living room and caused smoke damage throughout house.

This damage was not exclusive to the fireplace as the dust and particles had dispersed throughout the entire first floor of the house, leading to an unpleasant standing aroma and small dark dust dust and soot particles to get into small and hard to reach crevices.  

Our team proceeded with a deep cleaning of the house, removing any traces of dust and soot residue and carefully cleaning the furniture and decorations of the home.