Fire Extinguisher Explosion
From a cleaning done at a nearby camping ground. A fire extinguisher had gone off within a room of one of the cabins and spread throughout the entire unit. Our team was dispatched to assist with cleaning and clearing out the refuse and getting the building back up to its standard. These pictures emphasis the amount of grime on the various floors within the building. It had completely covered both the floor of the main room and the floor of the surrounding rooms and furniture. Our SERVPRO team thoroughly cleaned the floor and furniture and made it as the incident had never even happened!